The Safety Support Program is Blakeman & Associates’ management services by retainer. The program includes full access to Blakeman & Associates’ team of experts for a monthly fee. Services include onsite training and consulting as well as Telephone Consultation with Safety, DOT and Human Resource experts. Included in this Safety Support is phone consultation with two employment and immigration law firms. The Safety Support Program and on-site services assist in compliance and reduction of workplace liabilities. This program will be customized to the Client. We customize increments and frequency based on the company’s needs.
- Safety Survey to determine needs and evaluate priorities
- Safety, HR and DOT training and auditing
- Recordkeeping Evaluation
- OSHA 300 Form (Including detailed backup forms such as the OSHA 300 and 300A)
- Regulatory Compliance Training Records
- State and Federal Posters
Review, Evaluate and Train on All Aspects Involving...
- 29 CFR 1910 OSHA General industry pertaining to your company
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction pertaining to your company
- Human Resource Regulations & Procedures
- DOT – Department of Transportation
- DOL – Department of Labor
- Emergency Response Plan
- SDS Binders and “Right to Know” Stations
- Required Posters and Signs