When: Apr 30, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
COVID-19 Recovery: Returning to Our “New” Normal
The question is, “What will our new normal look like?” While no one can say how long this crisis will last, what we find on the other side will not look like the normal of recent years.
Reserve your seat and join us for a Townhall Discussion covering what the return to our “New” normal will look like. If you are confused by the new guidelines, aimed at easing restrictions and have questions about what this will mean for your business? This is a discussion that you do not want to miss.
We will be covering topics, such as:
- Restarting your business from an HR and Safety Perspective
- Preventing the spread of contagious illness in the workplace.
- The return of Furloughed Employees vs Employees that were part of a Lay-off.
- HR issues arising as we return from a Telework environment.
- How do these changes affect FFCRA and what does that mean for my business?
- What can Blakeman & Associates do to assist you and your team during this time?
- Lee Salazar, B&A CEO
- Stephanie Said, Sr. DOT and HR Specialist
We look forward to you joining the discussion!
Do you have a question that you would like answered? Submit your questions in advance at: email@example.com
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.