ISNetworld® (ISN®) is an online contractor management database created for the purpose of streamlining companies’ and contractors’ prequalification process. ISN® collects contractors’ health and safety, procurement, quality, and regulatory information and assigns a grade for Owner/Clients (companies requiring contractors to be ISN® compliant) to review. This provides Owner/Clients the opportunity to select contractors that best meet regulatory and internal requirements. The benefit for contractors is a centralized prequalification database accessible by hundreds of potential clients, saving time and increasing industry presence.
- Partial or 100% assistance to complete your Questionnaire.
- All RAVS® Safety Programs written to *ISNetworld® standards.
- Review and submittal of documents, (OSHA 300 Logs, Insurance, EMR Letter, Etc.)
- Collect and upload monthly, quarterly, yearly statistics and documents
- Communicating directly with insurance providers to ensure proper insurance documentation approval.
- Grading breakdown including areas where we can help improve your score.
- Dedicated account representative
- Complete account maintenance packages available
- Monitoring of company’s communication manager-bulletin board
- Setup and maintain additional Owner/Client connections in ISN® account
*Blakeman & Associates is in no way endorsed, sponsored, approved by, or otherwise affiliated with ISNetworld®. *ISN®, ISNetworld®, and RAVS® are registered trademarks of ISN Software Corporation.